Friday, October 9, 2009

day 4-5 Sleep study

Too tired to think straight. Did the sleep study at Mayo last night. Went well but Sam did not have the episodes there that she does at home. At least not to my recollection. Apparently I slept through a lot last night. And the sleep techs at Mayo are very polite and won't tell you if you snore unless you really press them.

We did get a diagnosis yesterday. I still am not ready to talk about it. But I can tell you it is not life threatening. It is something we can work and live with.

we are still waiting on results from neurology, pediatrics, sleep and genetics.

I will tell you this:

Arrogance is a vindictive bed partner.

4 comments:

Leane said...

I am sending you big hugs and good thoughts. I hope that regardless of the "title"..it is just good to know now and far better than not knowing..and always wondering.. I can so relate..Hugs to you!

Kari Whitney said...

This comment doesn't have anything to do with this post but I couldn't find where to email you.

I am SO happy I have found your blog! My 5 year old son has CAS and I have yet to find much support. We've just moved to a new state and I just found a speech therapist that has specialized in Apraxia for over 20 years!

I am going to read your blog tonight when I have time but I can already tell you that for what I have read about your feelings of sadness and trying to relish the accomplishments are words I could have written.

Thanks for writing this blog!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Genial dispatch and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you for your information.